31 Best Motivational Quotes Of Greatest Muhammad Ali - Daily Quotes

31 Best Motivational Quotes Of Greatest Muhammad Ali

 
Motivational Quotes Of Greatest Muhammad Ali

 Mohammad Ali one who's personality that no one could hate him. He was one of the greatest player in boxing.  He was also a great social worker. He was born on 17 Jan 1942 and raised in Louisville, Kentucky. Unfortunately he was die on 3 June 2016. In the ring he was greatest but outside the ring he also was a greatest personality. 

       Here are some inspirational and motivational quotes by Mohmmad Ali which inspire us to how to fight with life and achieve a goal set by us. 


1) I hated every minute of training but I said don't quit suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

muhammad ali quotes on training


2) Service to others is rent you pay for your room here on earth.

muhammad ali quotes on training

3) He who not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

muhammad ali quotes on training

4) It isn't the mountain ahead to climb that wears you out, it's the pebble in your shoes.

muhammad ali quotes on training

5) I am the greatest I said that even before I knew I was.

muhammad ali quotes on training

6) The man who has no imagination has no wings.

muhammad ali quotes on training

7) If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.

muhammad ali quotes on training

8) It's hard to be humble when you are as great as I am.

muhammad ali quotes on training

9) It's just a job grass grow, birds fly ,waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

muhammad ali quotes on training

10) I am not bragging if you can back it up.

muhammad ali quotes on training

11) Float like a butterfly sting like a bee.

muhammad ali quotes on training

12) What keeps me going is a goal.

muhammad ali quotes on training

13) Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.

muhammad ali quotes on training

14) I'm not the greatest I'm the double greatest not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.

muhammad ali quotes on training

15) My only fault is that I don't realize how great I really am.

muhammad ali quotes on training

16) It will be a killer and chiller and a thriller when I get the gorilla in Manila.

muhammad ali quotes on training

17) Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

18) My way of joking is, to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

19) My principal is more important than the money or title.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

20) I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

21) I don't have to be what you want to be.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

22) Superman don't need no seat belt.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

23) No one knows what to say in the loser's locker room.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

24) War of the nation are fought to change maps. But the war of poverty is fought to map change.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

25) I said I was the greatest, I never said I was smartest.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

26) I will beat him so bad he will need a shoehorn to put his hat on.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

27) There is no pleasure to fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

28) Old age is just a record of one's whole life.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

29) I shook up the world, I shook up the world.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

30) Boxing is a lot of white men watching two black men beat each other up.

muhammad ali motivational quotes

31) Don't count the days, make the days count.

muhammad ali motivational quotes


Next Post Previous Post