18 Quotes About Love Yourself . - Daily Quotes

18 Quotes About Love Yourself .




★Best Quotes About Love


1) Beauty is not just on your face but when you talk to people and they get attached to you, that is what real beauty means.

love quotes


2) Of course I am special, otherwise, why would God spend time on making me.

love quotes


3)Allah will always help a person who believes in himself, who loves himself.

love quotes


4)First love yourself then love others and then others love you back that how karma works.

love quotes


5)I am so grateful to God for making me part of such a precious universe.

love quotes



6) How you look? Is the thing which should never matter to you but how you influence people by positive attitude is very much matter.

love quotes


7)Remember one thing, self-love is the best love, because in self-love there is no chance of betrayal.

love quotes


8) Loving others is that we spend time on others, and loving ourselves is that we spend time on ourselves and that is the best investment.

love quotes


9) Don't tens about your face or skin, because hating yourself means take doubt on God, and making mistakes is not the nature of God.

love quotes


10) Improve yourself every day for just only you to a better tomorrow.

love quotes


★Best Quotes About Love Yourself.

11) If you motive to change yourself for others, it will not stay last long, change yourself just for you only not others.

quotes about self love



12) Don't fall in love with others before you falling love with yourself.

quotes about self love


13) Thank you for coming into my life, making me part of your life. It's just unbelievable to me.

quotes about self love


14) You are so gorgeous to handle, And so lucky to have you.

quotes about self love


15) Yesterday you are unknown to me, Today you become my Love forever.

quotes about self love


16) What is love I don't know But after fall in love with you, I find an answer that Is you.

quotes about self love


17)I only know two things about you first, you are beautiful second, I love you.

quotes about self love


18) You are not my habit you are my love.

quotes about self love

Next Post Previous Post